Mission, Vision and Values
The world is evolving, as do the services that companies provide to their customers. To belong to the future means to search those means of creating a better service and the best value for money for your clients. Airport Transfer Cars Ltd will be on the private hire market in 2024 and beyond; this will be achieved through strong values, a great vision and a well-defined mission. We are determined to create a long term road for our company and also a win-win partnership with our clients.
The company’s mission is to constantly help improve the quality of minicab services in London for both customers and drivers.
We dedicate our time and efforts with a well-defined purpose in mind – that of providing better services on the private hire sector. We build our actions and decisions with two fundamental objectives in mind:
• Our customers – we aim to provide not only reliable services in the London private hire sector, but also the best value for money to all our clients;
• Our drivers – we believe in offering each day professional work environment that offers equal opportunities for all employees.
The vision of the company is to become the leader in the London private hire sector of business. For that we are constantly trying to expand our horizons and increase the quality of the services we provide.
In order to achieve this vision we established long term principles regarding:
• People: be the best work place, where people feel confident, inspired and have equal opportunities.
• Service portfolio: offer the best services and anticipating the market’s needs.
• Quality: make our customers a priority by constantly improving the quality of the services we provide.
• Partners: creating long term partnerships that will provide value to its stakeholders.
• Reputation: be a trustworthy company in the eyes of our customers, market and all partners.
• Profit: maximize our long term revenue while taking care that our overall responsibilities are fulfilled.
• Sustainability: providing the best financial results while incorporating environmental obligations into our day to day decisions.
In order to take a decision we rely on a number of values. This core values are not only the guide to our day to day activities but also our strongest believes.
• Reliability – we aim to deliver what we promise – courteous drivers and clean cars;
• Flexibility – we are very open minded with our employees, drivers and clients;
• Integrity – we are credible and trustworthy;
• Excellence – we aim to deliver quality services at all times;
• Equality – we create an equal environment for our employees and clients;
• Respect – always value our clients and each other;
• “Can do” attitude – we put an effort into everything;
• Opportunities – we strive to provide new and better opportunities each day;
• Politeness – be friendly and polite no matter the situation;
• Punctuality – we respect and apply the “always be on time” policy.
Our mission, vision and values revolve around one particular aspect – the market. We nurture the relationship with our clients and not only do we pay attention to their problems and complaints, but we also try to anticipate the needs and desires, in order to provide better, faster and innovative solutions.
Here at Airport Transfer Cars Ltd we take what we do very seriously.
– Every error we make is a well learned and cherished lesson.
– Every service we provide we pore our soul and effort into it.
– Every decision we take is a step forward to achieving our vision.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
The 247 Airport Transfer that you see today is the result of three whole years of hard work, passion and sacrifices. This company is a dream that came true for Ionel Tanasa, much more of a friend, a guide and a model than a chairman. Having to deal with the difficulties of not being of English nationality, the path to his goal was full of obstacles. Even if business did not go very well in the first year of activity, Ionel did not give up and continued fighting for his dream, working up to 18 hours a day as a chairman and as a driver at the same time.
The dream took birth during the period when Ionel was working for another transfer company in London. After observing how other private hires treated both customers and drivers, Ionel decided that he can do better and offer more qualitative services to customers and a more adequate treatment to drivers, where each one could get an equal share. These ethical principles stood at the base of our progress. Therefore, in his vision, the company that he was about to create had to:
– be thoroughly professional
– express elegance
– have a friendly and polite staff
– respect the customers and their needs
– have courteous drivers and clean cars
– always be on time
After almost three years of extended activity, we can say that our chairman managed to achieve these purposes. As a result, his company is still following the desired pattern. Having around 100,000 clients each year does not imply that Ionel’s mission is over. With ongoing improvements, developments and 100% staff involvement, 247 Airport Transfer tries to provide daily not just an airport transfer, but also a warm and professional welcome and farewell to each customer and to keep its promises, always being guided by its strong principles.
From the very beginning, the 247 Airport Transfer team kept growing each year, starting with one driver and a single operator and managing to reach more than 90 drivers and 22 employees, always there to ensure you the best services.
The staff was formed following a few important criteria, which are also some of the principles that stand at the base of this company. When we started creating the team, our goal was to have a friendly, helpful and professional staff that was going to do its best to ensure our customers an easy path from the moment of the reservation to the completion of the journey.
We feel that we have managed to achieve this, so each time you wish to contact us, you will be greeted by a familiar person that resembles an old friend and not solely by a computer-literate employee.