Transfer from Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh
If you to take a tour in Edinburgh, then one of the simplest methods is to use one of the numerous tourist companies that function in the capital of Scotland. They tour will include many attractions such as Holyrood Palace, Britannia in Leith and the Scottish Parliament at the base of the Royal Mile and to many other iconic places in Edinburgh.
But if you want to visit Edinburgh on your own, here are some of the places you shouldn’t miss, beside the ones presented above:
– The National Gallery of Scotland – houses the country’s largest collection of European art from the Renaissance to the Post-Impressionist period.
– National Museum of Antiquities of Scotland – the exhibition is displayed on three floors and showcases several artifacts from the Neolithic period.
– Palace of Holyrood House – the Queen’s official residence in the city.
– Royal Botanical Garden – a variety of plants and flowers spread on 70 acres of land.
– Royal Mile – it is a path with stunning houses and beautiful shops situated between Edinburgh Castle and Holyroodhouse Palace.
– Calton Hill – one of the best places from where you can see the entire sight of Edinburgh.
– Canongate Tolbooth Museum – it was formerly the town’s hall and prison. Here you will find artifacts from the 18th century.
Transfer from London Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh by Rail:
In order to get a transfer from London Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh by rail, you need to take the National Rail Service to St Pancras Station in a journey that will last approximately 46 minutes. From St Pancras Station you will have to get to King’s Cross Station from where you will have to take another train in order to get to Edinburgh Station. Other transport options include taking a transfer from St Pancras Station or Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh.
Transfer from London Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh by Car:
In order to get from Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh by car, you have to take the M6 motorway. The distance between Gatwick Airport and Edinburgh is of 438 miles.
Transfer from London Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh by Private Hire:
A Transfer from London Gatwick Airport to Edinburgh with 247 Airport Transfer will take approximately 7 hour and 30 minutes. The Gatwick Airport Transfer to Edinburgh will cost approximately 545 GBP for a saloon car.
Apex International Hotel::The George Hotel::Jurys Inn Edinburgh::Princes Street Suites::Staycity Serviced Apartments- West End
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals