Budget Tours in North London
Lauderdale House -> Caledonian Park -> Bruce Castle Museum ->African Torch (full meal from £10) London International Gallery of Children’s Art -> Boston Arms (beer from £2)
If you are traveling in North London and you are looking for a budget tour that you can take in this area, you should check out the suggestions below. We have gathered some of the best, interesting and affordable attractions in North London so that you can know what to see and do when you get there. Select the best places of interest for you and enjoy your tour!
- Let’s begin the Budget Tour in North London with the Lauderdale House, in Highgate Hill, N6 5HG. It represents an impressive and innovative education and arts centre and it features a large variety of exhibitions, outreach projects, workshops and performances. The Lauderdale House was constructed in 1582 and people can hire its historic galleries for private functions. It is opened from Tuesday to Friday, between 11am and 4pm, on Saturdays from 1:30pm till 5pm and on Sundays, from 12pm until 5pm.
- The Caledonian Park is another attraction to see in North London. It is located at N7 9PW, Market Road and it is a great place for long and relaxing walks. Even though it is a small park, it is really picturesque and nice and you can even have a picnic on the warm summer days. The Caledonian Park is opened from dawn till dusk.
A transfer from Lauderdale House to Caledonian Park will cost almost £11 (£2.75 for a full car with 4 passengers) and will take around 15 minutes.
- The following stop could be the Bruce Castle Museum, located in a Grade I manor house constructed in the 16th century. The museum is located on Lordship Lane, N17 8NU and it features free entry for both children and adults. Bruce Castle Museum is opened from Wednesday till Sunday, between 1pm and 5pm. The museum dates from 1906 and it features local history and paintings collections about the Haringey borough. You can also take some time to visit the Bruce Castle Park.
From the Caledonian Park to the Bruce Castle Museum, you can take a minicab that will cost approximately £15 (£3.75 for a full car with 4 passengers). This kind of transfer will last around 25 minutes.
- Now, you can stop by and have lunch in a lovely restaurant like the African Torch, 135 – 137 High Cross Road, N17 9NU. The surroundings are relaxed, the West African cuisine is delicious and you can also benefit from the takeaway services. A full meal will cost you almost £10 and the price for a beer starts from £2. The African Torch is opened from Tuesday till Thursday, between 12pm and 11pm, on Fridays, from 12pm till 1am, on Saturdays, from 12pm till 2:30am and on Sundays, from 12pm till 11:30pm.
A minicab from the Bruce Castle Museum to the African Torch will cost you £11 (£2.75 for a full car with 4 passengers). The journey will last 7 minutes.
- What you must not miss in North London is the London International Gallery of Children’s Art in Waterlow Park Centre, N19 5JF. The opening times are: Friday – Sunday from 10am till 4pm. The entry is free of charge. This is a very impressive and quite emotional art gallery, as it displays works of art created by children from all over the world. The gallery also hosts workshops, birthday parties and various education programmes.
A transfer from the African Torch to the London International Gallery of Children’s Art will be around £16 (£4 for a full car with 4 passengers). The trip will last almost 25 minutes.
- Finally, you can relax at the Boston Arms, a pub located at 178 Junction Road, Holloway, N19 5QQ. You will recognize it by its exterior that is absolutely amazing, featuring elegant finery and a clock tower. The prices are affordable, starting from £2 for a beer and £10 for a wine. On Saturday nights there is live music and on Friday nights, you can enjoy some karaoke. The bar is opened from 10am till 12am from Sunday till Wednesday, from 10am till 1am on Thursdays, from 10am till 1:30am on Fridays and from 11am till 2pm on Saturdays.
From the London International Gallery of Children’s Art to the Boston Arms, you can take a minicab that will cost you £11 (£2.75 for a full car with 4 passengers). This journey will take 5 minutes.
The transfer for the Budget Tour in North London will be around £64 per car and £16 per person if the vehicle has 4 passengers. With 10% discount you can get £58 and £15 respectively. The tour suggested above will take almost 5 hours and 30 minutes.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals