Luxury Tours in Central London
Buckingham Palace -> Harrods -> The Shard -> Thames Dinner Cruises -> Baroque (bar)
When we’re talking about luxury, we’re definitely talking about Central London. This is one of the best known city centres in the world and it is also home to some of the planet’s most expensive attractions and landmarks. So, if you come to London to feel good and not care about how much money you spend, then you should read through the suggestions below.
- Monarchy equals luxury, so a visit to the Buckingham Palace (SW1A 1AA) is imperative. The most famous palace in the world is the residence and office of Queen Elizabeth and it remains one of the few royal palaces that is still in use. Buckingham can be visited only during the summer, when you can tour the elegant State Rooms and the marvellous garden. Inside the fabulous rooms, you will see paintings signed by Canaletto, Rubens and Rembrandt. An adult ticket costs £19.
- Also, you cannot miss what is probably the most luxurious and elegant department store in the world. We’re talking, of course, about the majestic Harrods (87-135 Brompton Road, SW1X 7XL). This is a store that keeps intriguing and astonishing costumers with their top of the line services, qualitative products and the large variety of international brand selections. Inside, you can find anything from pet accessories to haute couture and the luxury merchandise is splendidly showcased so as to allure you. Harrods features no less than 330 departments, spread over 7 floors. It is also home to 27 fine eateries. The store is opened from 10am till 8pm during the week and from 11:30am till 6pm on Sundays.
An Executive car from Buckingham Palace to Harrods will cost you £26 and the transfer will last 5 minutes.
- The newest addition to London’s skyline has been Europe’s tallest building for almost a year, but it has been recently surpassed by a construction in Moscow. However, The Shard (SE1 9RL) still remains Western Europe’s tallest building. Levels 72, 69 and 68 can be visited by the public and they offer absolutely stunning views over the metropolis. There is also a restaurant on top of the building, if you want to enjoy the panorama while having lunch or dinner. It is opened daily, from 9am till 8:30pm and a ticket costs £29.95. Book the tickets in advance to get rid of the queues.
From Harrods to The Shard, you can book a minicab and the transfer will last almost 25 minutes. You will pay £28 for an Executive car.
- A truly magnificent experience is offered by the Thames Dinner Cruises (WC2N 6NU). They allow you to see London’s most important touristic objectives and have an elegant and delicious dinner at the same time. A dinner will cost you £76, the lunch will be £32 and Disco Cruises held during the weekend nights will be £30. Besides the fact that you will taste some of the finest dishes in the world, you will also be entertained by fabulous live jazz music. You can also take an afternoon tea cruise with fares starting from £29.50.
Take an Executive car that will take you from The Shard to the Thames Dinner Cruises for only £26. The journey will last 15 minutes.
- If you want to end the Luxury Tour in Central London with a fine drink in a stylish bar, we suggest you to go to Baroque (14 Old Park Lane, W1K 1ND). This is truly an impressive club that lives up to its name. The velvet and plush furnishings, the vintage decorations and the exclusive interior is extravagant and will definitely take you back to the Baroque era. At the bar they serve Cristal Champagne tower and vintage wines and Champagnes. Every evening they have entertaining shows for their guests: Cabaret, jazz, DJs and magic performances. Book well in advance, so as to be sure that your table is ready for you when you get there.
From Thames Dinner Cruises to Baroque, you can book an Executive car for which you’ll be paying £26. The transfer will take 10 minutes.
A Luxury Tour in Central London will take almost 8 hours. The transfer with an Executive car will cost you £106 and £95 with 10% discount.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals