Romantic Dates in Central London
Rococo Chocolates -> The Whispering Gallery at St Paul’s –> Berkeley Spa -> Thames Clipper -> Madison Restaurant
There is nothing more romantic in London than Central London. This is in fact the place where you are literally surrounded by amazing things to do and see in two. You have the Thames at your feet and landmarks like the London Bridge or London Eye will make the experience even more romantic. However, if you’re looking for something a bit different, check out the list below.
- Begin your tour with a sweet visit at the Rococo Chocolates (5 Motcomb Street, SW1X 8JU). Besides the fact that it serves tasty hot chocolate, it is also the place from where you can buy the absolutely divine Rococo truffles and chocolates. Try their chocolate bars with flavours like Christmas Pudding, Geranium, Orange, Lime and even Basil. You and your lover will be delighted, just be careful with the quantities.
- After so much chocolate, you can now whisper one another some sweet words, but not in a regular place. Choose St Paul’s Cathedral (EC4M 8AD) and its whispering gallery for that. The acoustic is great in the dome and it allows you to hear a whisper coming from the other side of the hall. Just be careful to do that when there are not that many people in the cathedral. The lunch time can be a perfect moment for that.
Choose a transfer from Rococo Chocolates to St Paul’s Cathedral and you will pay only £11 for a saloon car. The journey lasts 20 minutes.
- Some relaxation is always welcomed, so how about an hour or two at the spa? Berkeley Spa is located at Wilton Place, SW1X 7RL and it offers complete spa packages for two. It sits on top of Berkeley Hotel and it even houses a rooftop pool that overlooks the magnificent Hyde Park. A half day of pampering will cost you a minimum of £160.
Get a transfer from the whispering gallery at St Paul’s Cathedral to Berkeley Spa and pay £11 for the smallest car that can accommodate up to 4 people. A transfer will last 15 minutes.
- A walk by the Thames is a great idea but why not actually navigate on the river? Take the Thames Clipper (SE1 7PB) that can take you to Greenwich and admire all of London’s attractions along the way. The best time to take the journey is in the evening, when you can see the city lights. This excursion is absolutely exciting and it will offer you great memories to take back with you, so it is not to be missed. A ticket will cost you no more than £6.50.
To reach the Thames Clipper from Berkeley Spa, you can take a transfer and enjoy a 15-minute journey for which you’ll pay £11 (a saloon car).
- The last, but not the least on our list is the Madison Restaurant (1 New Change, EC4M 9AF). It overlooks St Paul’s Cathedral’s Dome and it offers a breath-taking panoramic view over London. It is also one of the largest roof terraces in Europe. The skyline views are stunning in the evening and the décor is stylish and offers comfort and elegance. The floor-to-ceiling windows are designed especially to offer you an incredible and unobstructed view. Madison is the perfect place to go with your significant other and enjoy a glass of champagne and a delicious dish.
The transfer with 247 Airport Transfer from Thames Clipper to Madison Restaurant will cost you £11 per saloon car and will take only 10 minutes.
In approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes, you can enjoy the full Romantic Evening in Central London. The transfer will cost you £44 per saloon car and £40 with 10% discount.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals