Family Visits in Central London
London Bridge Experience -> London Dungeon -> London Duck Tours -> Zizzi (restaurant) -> Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Museum London -> Madame Tussauds
Central London is an attractive and magnificent place to visit. It comprises some of the world’s most famous landmarks and it offers great experiences for families. Visit the heart of this extraordinary capital and experience the most amazing things to do and see when traveling with kids. Check out our suggestions listed below and start the journey.
- Let’s begin with the London Bridge Experience, 2-4 Tooley Street, SE1 2SY. The venue is opened from Monday to Friday, between 10am and 5pm and on weekends, from 10am till 6pm. This is one of London’s top attractions and it features spooky haunted tunnels. At the same time, it offers an insight into the history of the famous Bridge. The experiences are truly adrenaline-pumping and they will take you through the thrilling Bone Yard and they will help you meet the Bloody Butcher. Be careful because it can be quite scary sometimes. The child ticket is £21 and the adult ticket is £23.
- The next stop is another frightening place: The London Dungeon, Bankside, SE1 7PB. It is opened daily, from 10am till 5:30pm. The online prices for the tickets are £22 for adults and £16.50 for children. On the door you will pay £2.60 more for adults and £2.70 more for the little ones. The Dungeon was moved from Tooley Street, near London Bridge Station, to County Hall, but it has preserved the same creepy features. Here, you will meet Jack the Ripper, Guy Fawkes and Sweeney Todd and you will be impressed by their 3D versions. It’s a great deal even if it’s Halloween or not.
A transfer from London Bridge Experience to The London Dungeon will last almost 15 minutes and the price will be £11 per vehicle and £2.75 per individual for the full car.
- After so many scary experiences, you need some time to relax. That’s why we suggest you to take the London Duck Tours, 55 York Road, SE1 7NJ. For this lovely tour, you will pay £23 per adult and almost £17 per child. You will love the bright yellow boats that travel along the Thames and offer you vistas of the Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye. The tour lasts 75 minutes. An interesting aspect about these boats is that they date from 1942, but don’t worry because they have been restored several times throughout the years.
From the London Dungeon to the spot where you’ll take the London Duck Tour, you will pay £11 per car and £2.75 per individual. The journey will last almost 10 minutes.
- Go to Zizzi and grab a bite before visiting the next location. Zizzi is an exquisite restaurant located at 35 Paddington Street, W1U 4HQ. The eatery is child friendly, offering delicious dishes created especially for them. Try the pizzas and don’t miss the tasty desserts. The restaurant is opened from Monday to Saturday, between 11.30am till 11pm and on Sundays between 12pm and 10.30pm. The average price for a full meal is £25.
Book with a minicab company and you will get from London Duck Tours to Zizzi in almost 25 minutes and you will only pay £13 per car and £3.25 per individual with the car full.
- Now that you have tasted the delicacies offered by Zizzi, you can go on with the tour and visit the Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Museum London. This extraordinary venue is located in the heart of London, in the one and only Piccadilly, Soho, W1J 0DA. The museum is opened every day, from 10am till 12am and the tickets are £21.95 for kids and £29.95 for adults. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Has a history of more than 90 years and it is both fascinating and freaky. It features almost 700 unusual and weird objects and it is one of the most bizarre museums in the world so make sure you don’t miss it.
Go from Zizzi to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Museum London with a minicab and pay £11 for the car and £2.75 per passenger. The tour will last around 15 minutes.
- Finally, Central London will amaze you with the unique Madame Tussauds, a symbolic museum gathering a wide array of wax sculptures representing historical and contemporary figures. The museum is located on Marylebone Road, NW1 5LR and it is opened during weekdays, from 9.30am till 5.30pm and on weekends, from 9am till 6pm. The tickets are quite pricey, £30 for adults and £25.80 for kids. Inside the museum, you will find the amazing wax figures of David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Britney, Beyonce and many more. The kids will love taking pictures with their favourite stars.
A transfer from Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Museum London to Madame Tussauds will cost £2.75 per passenger is the car is full and £11 for the minicab. The journey takes almost 15 minutes.
The Family Visit in Central London will take approximately 8 hours and 25 minutes. The price for a transport is going to be around £57/car (£52 with 10% discount) and £15/passenger (£14 with 10% discount).
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals