Family Visits in North West London
ZSL London Zoo -> High Sports Hendon -> Parlour (restaurant) -> Topsy Turvy World -> Kentish Town City Farm -> Royal Air Force Museum London
Fancy a visit in North Wet London? Take your kids with you for extra fun! This part of the metropolis is a heaven for the little ones, as it features a large variety of activities and places created especially for them. Visiting with them all these amazing locations, is going to guarantee you a special and exciting day.
- Regent’s Park is home to one of the most famous zoos in the world. We’re talking, of course, about the London Zoo (NW1 4RY), a location that accommodates more than 12,000 animals. Every day, you are invited to their amazing show “Meet the Animals”. Visit the Blackburn Pavilion, the Aquarium, the Butterfly Paradise, the Gorilla Kingdom, the Penguin Pool, the Clore Rainforest Lookout and the Gorilla Kingdom. There is also a small farm, where children can pet and feed pigs, goats, donkeys and sheep. You cannot leave London without going to the London Zoo. It would be a great loss for both you and your children. The Zoo is opened every day from 10am till 4pm / 6pm, according to the season. The child ticket is £17 and the adult ticket is £23.50.
- A visit to the High Sports Hendon (Marble Drive, NW2 1XQ) is also necessary. This is a magnificent indoor climbing centre that welcomes the junior climbers and helps them have lots of fun. The youngest children allowed are 4 years old. The centre features a controlled environment and the climbing is extremely safe. The activity centre is opened on weekdays from 12pm until 10pm and on weekends, from 9am till 6pm. The prices range between £4 and £12.
A transfer from the London Zoo to High Sports Hendon will cost £12 with a minicab (£3 for a passenger). The trip will last 15 minutes.
- A bite is well deserved after so many activities. So, you can go to the Parlour, 5 Regent Street, NW10 5LG. This restaurant features British cuisine and you will spend between £25 and £34 for a full course. They have a special kids menu, with dishes starting from £2.50. Don’t miss the desserts, as they’re absolutely delicious and, what’s more important, they’re healthy and natural. The restaurant is opened daily, from 10am till 12am.
A minicab transfer from High Sports Hendon to Parlour will be almost £18/car and £4.5/person. The journey will last almost 20 minutes.
- If you’re in for nonstop fun, then the Topsy Turvy World (Prince Charles Drive, NW4 3FP) is the right place for you. It offers indoor soft play and it is one of the largest play centres in the area and it features a modern play system, slides and jump tumble. Topsy Turvy World is opened from Monday till Saturday, between 10am and 6pm and on Sundays, between 11am and 5pm. The price for a child ticket starts from £3.25 and can get to £7.95. The adult ticket is £1.25.
A transfer from the Parlour to the Topsy Turvy World is £16 per vehicle and £4 per passenger and you will get from one destination to another in almost 20 minutes.
- Children love farms, as they get the chance to play with the animals. So, a visit to the Kentish Town City Farm will be very much appreciated. It is located at 1 Cressfield Close, NW5 4BN. The farm is opened every day, between 9am and 5pm and the entry is free. You can always leave a donation if you feel like. The location offers a large variety of activities and workshops and the little ones can learn a lot of things about the animals and how to take care of them. Moreover, the kids will definitely enjoy the pony rides offered by the Kentish Town City Farm.
Book a minicab and get from Topsy Turvy World to Kentish Town City Farm in 25 minutes. You will pay £16 for the transport (£4 / person).
- Last, but not least, don’t forget about the Royal Air Force Museum London, Grahame Park Way, NW9 5LL. It is the perfect place to end a Family Visit in North West London and it will most certainly be a great experience for both adults and children. Admire the airplanes, go to the Hall’s Mezzannine, watch as the Battle of Britain is being reconstructed and visit the Sunderland Flying Boat. The younger members of the family will definitely enjoy the view from the control tower, the Aeronauts, the interactive gallery and the free 3D cinema. The Museum is opened year round from 10am till 6pm and it features free admission for children and adults.
Go from the Kentish Town City Farm to the Royal Air Force Museum London with a minicab and you will pay only £20 (£5 / passenger). The transfer will last almost 30 minutes.
A Family Visit in North West London is going to last almost all day, as it’s going to take around 9 hours and 40 minutes. The total price for a minicab transport will be £82/car (£74 with 10% discount) and £21/passenger (£19 with 10% discount).
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals