Luxury Tours in North London
Bruce Castle -> Kings Place -> Frederick’s (restaurant) -> Everyman Cinema -> VOC (bar)
If you’re looking for the ultimate experience in North London, then this article is perfect for you. Read through to find out what are some of the most luxurious and expensive places to visit in the area. If your budget will allow you, you can even visit all of them in a splendid Luxury Tour in North London.
- If you want to see what luxury looked like back in the 16th century, then you must take a visit to the Bruce Castle (Lordship Lane, N17 8NU). The castle and its gardens cover an area of 20 acres and back in the old times, it used to serve as a manor house. Nowadays, it is a museum that shows Haringey’s history. You will see here items related to renowned residents such as David Gestetner (the inventor of the modern photocopier’s forerunner) and Rowland Hill (the reformer of England’s postal service). The interiors have been preserved and they’re superb. The entry is free and the castle is opened from Wednesday to Sunday (1pm – 5pm).
- Next, you can go to Kings Place, one of the most beautiful modern arts venues in London. It features a canalside restaurant, art galleries and 2 concert halls. They always have various cultural events, so you’re welcomed to visit it anytime you want. Hall One has an interior made entirely from a 500-year-old German oak. Many other stunning decorations wait for you at the Kings Place (90 York Way, N1 9AG). The prices for a ticket depend on the event.
Take an Executive car to take you from Bruce Castle to Kings Place. The price will be £32 and the transfer will last 30 minutes.
- One of the most luxurious restaurants in North London is Frederick’s (106 Islington High Street, N1 8EG). This is a restaurant with history, as it has first been built in 1789. It was later reconstructed in 1834. The interior is decorated with white bricks and adorned with coloured art. In the summer, there is also a garden where you can take your lunch or dinner. The menu is exquisite and the wine list will definitely impress you.
From Kings Place to Frederick’s, you can take an Executive car and pay around £26 for a 10-minute journey.
- One of the most elegant and impressive cinemas and theatres in North London is Everyman (5 Holly Bush Vale, NW3 6TX). It is opened from 12pm till 11pm and it has extraordinary features such as luxurious lounges where you can sit before the movie starts, an upper lounge where you can watch movies, cushion-clad and incredibly comfortable sofas and a large selection of fine drinks and food. It also has a waiter service and an interesting fact about the cinema is that since 2008 they are no longer serving popcorn.
Get in touch with a minicab company and book an Executive car for your stylish transfer from Frederick’s to Everyman. The journey will last 30 minutes and you will pay £30.
- End the night in an elegant bar such as VOC (2 Varnishers Yard, N1 9AW). This is an exquisite bar with glass, brass and dark wood. They have signature drinks such as delicious barrel-aged beverages and a large variety of punches. The interior looks simple, but the quintessence sits in the drinks and the friendly personnel. Try the raspberry shrub with its rum scents and you will want to come back here again and again…
A comfortable Executive car can take you from Everyman to VOC in 20 minutes. You will pay for the journey approximately £27.
The Luxury Tour in North London will cost you £115 for the transport. You can pay only £104 with 10% discount. The tour will take around 8 hours and 30 minutes.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals