Luxury Tours in East London
ArcelorMittal Orbit -> Canary Wharf -> One Canada Square Restaurant -> Aubin Cinema -> Looking Glass Bar
A luxury tour in East London is without any doubt adventurous and satisfying at the same time. You can expect to pay more for some facilities and services, but what you’ll receive will be well worth the money. Walk on famous streets, have dinner in deluxe restaurants or see a movie in an exclusive cinema. So, let’s see what East London has prepared for you.
- You can’t really say that this is a luxury attractions, but it is without any doubt, something everyone must try when visiting London: ArcelorMittal Orbit (Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 2SS). It is a new addition to London’s landmarks and it represents the tallest sculpture in Britain, measuring 114.5 metres. It was constructed for the 2012 Olympics and features 2 viewing platforms offering amazing views over East London. A ticket will cost almost £15 and the Orbit will be opened from 10am till 6pm every day. It will open in April 2014 and tickets can be bought starting with January 2014.
- One of the most luxurious and famous areas in East London is Canary Wharf (E14 5AB). It includes attractions like Churchill Place Shopping Malls, Jubilee Place, Cabot Place and Canada Place. Here, you will find more than 200 shops, together with restaurants, cafes and bars. There are no less than4 shopping malls, which are home to luxurious brands like Montblanc, Tiffany Co., Jaeger London and Jo Malone. You will also find high street stores such as Zara, Reiss or Topshop. The malls are usually opened from 9am during the week or 12pm in weekends till 8pm or 6pm.
If you want to travel from ArcelorMittal Orbit to Canary Wharf, you can take an Executive car and pay almost £29 for a 25-minute journey.
- If you are looking for a truly unique dining experience, you should go to One Canada Square Restaurant. It has opened in October 2013 and it is a glamorous space situated in One Canada Square’s lobby. The interiors are signed by David Collins Studio and its famous architects, offering an elegant eating space. It is opened from Monday till Saturday and it is a perfect place for dinners, business lunches, cocktails and breakfasts. It is opened till midnight and you can find it at 1 Canada Square, E14 5AB. You don’t need to take a transfer from Canary Wharf to One Canada Square Restaurant because they’re basically located in the same place.
- Your next destination could be Aubin Cinema (64 – 66 Redchurch Street, E2 7DP). The cinema is part of Aubin and Wills, a famous British clothing brand. It features 45 seats, but not just any kind of seats: it has comfortable and velvet sofas and next to them, you have a small table where you can put the drinks you’ve purchased from the bar. If you’re cold, you can warm up with the soft blankets and you can rest your head on one of the plump cushions. This is truly a relaxing movie experience.
In order to get from One Canada Square Restaurant to Aubin Cinema, you could take an Executive car and pay £28. The tour will last almost 20 minutes.
- Looking Glass Bar is a fabulous pub located at 49 Hackney Road, E2 7NX. It is a rather new bar with vintage armchairs and lamps, as well as contemporary decorations and, of course, with lots of glass. There is a huge mirror hiding a secret room that you can hire for special private events. Take a look at the cocktail list and try some of the following: Storm in a Tea Cup, Modern Gentleman and Shoreditch Cuppa. The atmosphere is lively and it is the perfect place to have fun before heading home.
From Aubin Cinema to Looking Glass Bar, you can travel in an Executive Car and get to your destination in less than 10 minutes. The price for the transfer will be £26.
The transport for a Luxury Tour in East London will cost you £83. With 10% discount, you will pay only £75. The tour will last almost 8 hours and 25 minutes.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals