Family Visits in North London
Finsbury Park -> The Castle Climbing Centre -> Arsenal Emirates Stadium Tour -> The Red Lion & Sun (restaurant) -> London International Gallery of Children’s Art -> Kidz Adventure Zone
Interested in a Family Visit in North London? Then you have come to the right place. We have prepared a few suggestions for you to take your kids and have family fun. Visit parks, leisure centres, climbing areas and child – friendly restaurants and we promise you that your day out with the children will be a blast.
- Start your tour with some outdoor play in the Finsbury Park, Haringey, N4. It has been recently improved and restored and it features lots of facilities and landscapes. There is a water feature painted and designed by kids and a huge play area for dogs. There is also a lake with ducks and you can purchase bird seed from a place nearby and feed the birds. If your children love skating, then you should take them to the skate park inside the park. The entry is free and the park is opened during daylight all year.
- The Castle Climbing Centre will be the next stop. It is situated on Green Lanes, N4 2HA. You will immediately be impressed by the superb Victorian building that was converted from a water pumping station. There is a climbing wall for juniors, aged 9 – 14 and a wall for older children, aged over 14. The Centre is opened from Monday to Friday, from 2pm till 10pm and on weekends, from 10am till 7pm. The fees start from £7 for children and £12.50 for adults.
A minicab transfer from Finsbury Park to the Castle Climbing Centre will cost you £11 per transfer and £2.75 per passenger. The transfer will last 5 minutes.
- If you’re travelling with your little boys, they will most definitely love a visit to the Arsenal Emirates Stadium, Drayton Park, N5 1BU. It is one of the biggest stadiums in London and it is home for one of the most famous football teams in the world. You can visit the Directors Lounge and Box, the players’ tunnel and the Arsenal Museum. The guided tours are £35 for adults and £18 for children under 16 years. The tours are taken from Monday to Sunday, starting with 1pm.
The transfer from the Castle Climbing Centre to Arsenal Emirates Stadium is £11 for a minicab and £2.75 for a person. The journey will take 10 minutes.
- A stop by The Red Lion & Sun to grab a bite cannot be refused. This great eatery is located at 25 North Road, N6 4BE and it features fine drinks and dishes. It is also not only child friendly, but also pet friendly, welcoming owners with well-behaved dogs. It even has a menu created especially for kids. The prices are reasonable, ranging from £25 to £34. The restaurant is opened from Monday to Saturday, between 12pm and 12am and on Sundays, from 12pm to 11pm
From the Arsenal Emirates Stadium to The Red Lion & Sun, you can take a minicab and pay £12 for the car and £3 per passenger. The trip will last almost 20 minutes.
- The next stop will be at the London International Gallery of Children’s Art, Waterlow Park Centre, N19 5JF. It is opened from Friday to Saturday, between 10am and 4pm and it features free entry. The exhibitions include works of arts created by children from all over the world. The exhibitions have various themes and it’s going to be an educational visit for your kids. There are also various workshops organised at the Gallery of Children’s Art.
From The Red Lion & Sun, you can use our transfer transfer and get to the London International Gallery of Children’s Art. It will cost you £11 per car and £2.75 per individual. The journey will last around 10 minutes.
- The last stop is going to be Kidz Adventure Zone, at Unit C2 Coburg Road, N22 6UJ. This is one of the greatest leisure centres in North London and it is perfect to end a Family Visit in the area. Your children will definitely want to spend hours in this location as it features full facilities and amenities, thrilling and complex slides and separate areas for toddlers and babies. The centre is opened from 10am till 7pm every day. The adult ticket is £1 and the child tickets range between £1 and £4.25.
A minicab will help you get from the London International Gallery of Children’s Art to the Kidz Adventure Zone and it will cost only £11 per car and £2.75 per passenger. You will get from one destination to another in 20 minutes.
The transport for a Family Visit in North London will cost you £14 per person and £56 per minicab. You can benefit of 10% and pay £13 per passenger and £51 per car. The tour will last around 8 hours.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals