Luxury Tours in South East London
Tower Bridge Exhibition -> Ayurveda Pura (spa centre) -> Gaucho – O2 (restaurant) -> London Eye -> Oxo Tower (bar)
South East London is one of the most prestigious and remarkable postcode areas in London. When visiting this zone, you can be sure that you’ll have a lot of things to see and do for every budget. For example, if you are the type of person that only likes the finest aspects of life, all you have to do is explore the list below and explore some of the most luxurious attractions in South Eastern London.
- One of the most famous and appreciated attractions in the area is the Tower Bridge Exhibition. It is a vertiginous experience and besides the amazing things you’ll see at the exhibition, you can also benefit from one-of-a-kind views of Canary Wharf, the Docklands, London Eye, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London. The high walkways are truly spectacular and can even make for a romantic walk. The iconic Tower Bridge is located on the Bankside, SE1 2UP. The exhibition is opened from 9:30am till 5:30pm in the winter and from 10am till 6pm in the summer. A ticket for an adult is £8.
- If you’re not having a cup of champagne in a Jacuzzi, you can’t say you have been on a luxury tour. So as to help you check this off the list, we suggest you to visit Ayurveda Pura, a luxurious spa located at 48 Newton Lodge, SE10 0BA. Based on Asian culture, this place will revive all your senses and will make you feel completely relaxed. It combines natural treatments with spiritual harmony and it treats the spirit, the body and the mind equally. Be prepared for an incursion in a universe of flowers, spices and natural herbs.
Take a transfer from the Tower Bridge to Ushvani and pay £32 for an Executive car. The transfer will last almost half an hour.
- Spoil yourself by having dinner in one of the most luxurious restaurants in London. It’s called Gaucho and it is located at the famous O2 Arena (Peninsula Square, SE10 0DX). It features no less than 3 floors and it is the place where you will find exquisite Argentinian steaks and delicious South American cuisine. The balcony lounge and the cocktail lounge are the main attractions, so make sure to stop by. Try the bold natural flavours, the fine wines or the glamorous cocktails and you can call your night a success.
A transfer from Ayurveda Pura to Gaucho will be £26 for the Executive car and the transfer will take around 5 minutes.
- Take the full experience by having a tour in the wonderful London Eye (South Bank, SE1 7PB). The price for a ticket is £19.20, but it’s well worth, as it offers amazing views over the most important attractions in London: the Thames, the Big Ben, the Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral etc. In the winter, the opening times are between 10am and 8:30pm and in the summer you can go there from 10am till 9pm. To make it even more special, you can rent an entire capsule jut for you and the one / ones accompanying you.
From Gaucho to the London Eye, you can take an Executive car and pay almost £38. The transfer will last 40 minutes.
- As the final destination of this tour, we propose the Oxo Tower (Barge House Street, SE1 9PH). This is a wonderful bar with iconic riverside views allowing you to see Savoy Hotel and St Paul’s Cathedral while having a cocktail. It also features a restaurant, but the main feature is the bar with its flavouring and crisp British cocktails. Book in time, so as to benefit from a table by the window and have the full package.
The transfer from the London Eye to the Oxo Tower will cost you £26 and it will take no more than 10 minutes.
A Luxury Tour in South East London will take almost 8 hours. The transfer in an Executive car will be £122 and £110 with 10% discount.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals