Luxury Tours in South West London
Westminster Abbey -> Banqueting House -> Nozomi (restaurant) -> Victoria & Albert Museum -> Zuma (bar)
If you’re visiting South West London and you’re looking for luxurious and out of the ordinary places to see, then a visit to one or more of the attractions below might be a great idea. Not visiting the area on a budget will offer you more comfort and pleasure and will allow you to admire the extravagant parts of London.
- Begin your Luxury Tour in South West London with a visit to the wonderful Westminster Abbey (20 Deans Yard, SW1P 3PA). It is surnamed the Royal Church of the nation and its construction lasted no less than 500 years. Since its completion, it has seen 16 royal weddings and 38 coronations. It is home to more than 3000 memorials and you must not fail to see the impressive Tomb of the Unknown Warrior and the Coronation Chair. You cannot visit the cathedral on Sundays. A ticket costs £16 per adult.
- From Westminster Abbey, pass on to another beautiful place called the Banqueting House (Whitehall, SW1A 2ER). It is a luxurious mansion with an impressive central stone balcony. You might be a bit dazzled by the fact that this balcony was also the execution platform for the beheading of King Charles I. You will also be amazed by the stunning ceiling painting called “The Apotheosis of King James” and signed by Paul Rubens. The house is opened between Monday and Saturday, from 10am till 5pm and a ticket costs £5 per adult.
Take a transfer from Westminster Abbey to the Banqueting House and pay around £26 for an Executive car. The transfer will last approximately 10 minutes.
- Now you can rest and have something to bite in a superb restaurant called Nozomi (14 – 15 Beauchamp Place, SW3 1NQ). This place offers both a dining and entertainment experience and its cuisine is highly appreciated and acclaimed not only in London, but worldwide. The music is low, allowing you to hear each other and it is quite relaxing too. Thus, the atmosphere at Nozomi is overwhelming and unique and the design is ultra-chic. The restaurant is opened from Monday to Sunday, between 6:30pm and 1:30am or 12:30am on Sundays.
A journey from the Banqueting House to Nozomi with an Executive car will cost you £26 and will last 15 minutes.
- Next stop is Victoria & Albert Museum (Cromwell Road, SW7 2RL), with truly royal exhibitions. This is the largest museum of design and art in the world and its collections span more than 3000 years of history. The museum has been recently restored, so it looks even more impressive. Don’t miss the British Galleries or the outstanding Jewellery Gallery. The museum is opened from 10am till 5:45pm and the entrance is free.
A transfer with an Executive car from Nozomi to Victoria and Albert Museum will cost you £26 and the journey will last 5 minutes.
- The final destination of this tour is Zuma, a beautiful bar located at 5 Raphael Street, SW7 1DL. Its most impressive feature is the sake bar, where you’ll find more than 40 delicious varieties of sake, along with fruit juices and alluring cocktails. The design is simple and extremely modernist and it makes for a good place to have a drink or two before going home. The lounge is a great place to spend your time drinking a sake and having a good conversation.
Have a transfer from Victoria and Albert Museum to Zuma in an Executive car and pay around £26. The journey will last 5 minutes.
Overall, the Luxury Tour in South West London will cost you £104 if you choose to travel in style, with an Executive Car. The 10% discount can offer you a lower price: £94. The tour duration is 7 hours and 40 minutes.
London City Suites::South Place Hotel::The Montcalm At Brewery London City::Malmaison London::The Zetter Hotel
Rail::Coach::Car Rentals::Flight Tickets
Travel and Holidays::London Pass::Latest Events – London and Abroad::UK Deals